Monday, January 25, 2010

Transparent Materials Adapter What Exactly Is A Transparent Material Adapter And Where Can I Get One For A HP PSC 1410?

What exactly is a transparent material adapter and where can I get one for a HP PSC 1410? - transparent materials adapter

In trying to scan negatives and explain to me with the "help" files in my installed printer driver told me he needs a transparency adapter.

I did not checked the HP website and can not find details of how and where you have one.

Kann jemand helfen?

1 comment:

Chi Pepper said...

The TMA or transparency unit is a device that emits light, which can in the bed, so you scan the film and not just documents and photos is mounted. The scanner should come with him, because there are specific scanning devices. If the scanner be purchased at one with me, and there can be no happiness.

Post a Comment