Saturday, January 30, 2010

2009 Honda Pilot Front License Plate How Much Would This Fender-bender Accident Cost?

How much would this fender-bender accident cost? - 2009 honda pilot front license plate

If I leave the highway at rush hour. The car in front of me was a Honda Pilot, 2009, came to a sudden stop and slow down, but it was too late and hit the vehicle. My car is a BMW 325i.
Visible damage includes:
- 3 or 4 1/2cm horizontal sections at the top of my defense
- Faro cracking left
- Hood inclined
- Damage to my Grill
- Loss of heaters

I want a camera with me for a photo. But it is the best description I have.

1 comment:

LT said...

Without seeing the car there is no way to be sure ... But guess and that's all I can do, I would say at least $ 3,000 to repair properly.

Post a Comment